Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spaghetti & Meatballs


Spaghetti & meatballs is one of our favorite meals in cold weather. Both of the kids love soft noodles & the delicious fragrance of meatballs gently simmered in tomato sauce. There are many spaghetti & meatball recipes out there, but we were thoroughly pleased with this Rachel Ray's recipe. This recipe is lower in fat since the meatballs are baked instead of fried prior to being added to the tomato sauce. It was the first time I used the Worcestershire sauce in a meatball recipe & was pleasantly surprised by its flavor intensity. To be honest, I didn't have time to make the sauce from scratch, so I just used the tomato & vegetable sauce from the jar. I sprinkled some chopped fresh parsley on top prior to the dish being served. Enjoy!

1 comment:

ЮЛИЯ said...

Looks delicious. Reminds me of Russian "tefteli"